I have been having quick, sharp pains around the center of the chest. It is a bit more to the left of my chest. The pain is not one long ache. It consist of several sharp stabs in a row. I have had this before and just got some rest, but this has been happening now for about 36 hours. I have mitral valve prolapse, asthma and hep c. At the present time I have no digestive problems and my chest is not tender to the touch. I have had no asthma attack. I do perspire a lot more lately. My hair gets wet with sweat sometimes. This is not hot flashes because I know how they feel. What could this be. I am easily tired out.
- Can Heart Attack Cause You To Turn Blue?
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- What Are Common Diseases And Disorders Of The Circulatory System?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?
- Structures Of The Cardiovascular System
- Leaky Heart Valve Symptoms