My father had excessive nose bleeding after his angioplasty two times and first time he was given Vitamin K injections which caused him sudden restlessness like vomiting,felt like choking and even he felt like it will be fatal for him. Is it so that Vitamin K can't suit certain patients?
There is not much information available about Vitamin K toxicity. It is a fat soluble vitamin, so in theory, it can be toxic in the body and to the liver. Here is a link that explains the toxicity in very short terms.
Best of luck,
Monica M. Skidmore, MS, RD