it seems like things are always there for about a month now, before anything started with my chest it was body parts falling asleep, the doctor determined pinched nerves. Later a little chest pain, but it was only annoying not painful. I wasnt short of breath but, i felt like i couldnt take as big of a deep breath as I should have been. I do have some occasions with lightheadedness, and i feel like i just had a lot of adrenaline going for no reason at all and it then dies off. i lose partial funtion in my hands at night when i wake up 2-4 times, because they have fallen asleep so bad, in 30 sec. its back again, what could this be? Please help!
- How Long Can You Have Symptoms Of Stroke Or Heart Attack Before Something Happens?
- Chest Pain That Radiates To Sharp Pain Under Left Shoulder Blade
- Nursing Diagnosis For Atrial Fibrillation
- Can Digestive Problems Cause Chest Pains?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Left Ventricle?
- Dissecting Aortic Aneurysm Signs And Symptoms