I finally went to Heart Dr.outside VA system and he listed this on the paperwork the 1st day I left,im not sure what exactly this means?I have had previous heart problems,and problems with dizzyness,black out's loss of balance,chest pains,told before in 03 I had Cardiomapathy,and possible mild Heart attack,in 03 also,still having high pulse last May it was 189 BPM.before i spent 15 day's in Hosp.get times blood pressure really drops severly low and then will go back up later in the day,also my pulse goes up and down.severe fatique,X-ray showed possible Chronic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?? Not sure what all this means or what could be going on.
- How Does Cpr Work?
- How Does Hyperthyroidism Cause Heart Problems?
- Chest Pain That Radiates To Sharp Pain Under Left Shoulder Blade
- Difference Between Myocardial Infarction And Heart Attack
- How Long Does It Take For A Heart Valve Replacement Operations?
- Heart Failure Tingling Fingers On Left Hand