I have recently had a heart cath and arteries were clean. I have been put on metoprolol succinate to slow down my heart rate. My blood pressure is 116/72, cholesterol 167. A stress test (heart rate went to 230 in 5 min) and echo showed a weak heart and irregular rhythm. I generally feel pretty losy. I am wondering if it is safe to start walking?
- Symptoms Of Chest Pain And Painful Right Wrist
- Diagrams Of Human Circulatory System
- After Implantation What Can Cause Pain And Soreness Around A Vns Pacemaker
- Does Any Vitamin Or Mineral Cause Heart Palpitations?
- How Does Stress Affect The Heart Rate?
- Aortic Valve Replacement Life Expectancy