I have been having random achiness on and off in my chest for over a week now. It's also under my armpit area. It feels like I want to rub it out. My upper and middle back is sore and my neck is stiff and sore. In the back of my arm to my elbow are also tense/sore feeling. I am trying not to freak out, but I am! I am trying to tell myself this is just muscular. Last year I had an echo and a stress test and all were clear. Could something be wrong now? I am 29 years old and run and play tennis. it started as an achy pain mainly when bending over under the left area and now it's more pronounced on my right side. But both arms are giving me weird feeling. AGAIN LIKE I just want someone to stretch them out. My jaw sometimes hurts, but i also have TMJ and find myself clinching my teeth down.
- How Long Does A Heart Transplant Last?
- Chest Pain That Radiates To Sharp Pain Under Left Shoulder Blade
- Where Is My Heart Located Left Or Right Side?
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- How Long Does It Take To Recover From A Heart Attack?
- What Part Of The Nervous System Controls The Heart Rate?