When I yawn it hurts especially. I am a healthy 24 year old and just had a physical and everything seemed normal. The pain is worse when I lay down or bend over. What could this be?
- Can Women's Cycle Hormones Cause Heart Palpitations?
- How Long Does It Take For A Heart Valve Replacement Operations?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?
- Tachycardia Shortness Of Breath Chest Pain
- Leg Cramp While Sleeping And Valvular Heart Disease
- Waiting Time For Chlamydia Test Results