I am puzzled by the statement that the 10 years risk of a cardiac event is 10%, 20%. Does it mean that of 100 patients who have the equivalent risk factors, 10 or 20 of them will have a cardiac event?
- Body Systems Affected By Heart Disease
- What Are Common Diseases And Disorders Of The Circulatory System?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?
- Scientific Name / Medical Term For Heart Attack
- What Is Life Expectancy With Aortic Stenosis?
- Hydrocodone And Heart Palpitations