I am puzzled by the statement that the 10 years risk of a cardiac event is 10%, 20%. Does it mean that of 100 patients who have the equivalent risk factors, 10 or 20 of them will have a cardiac event?
- What Cause Constant Chest Pain?
- Whats The Difference In Chest Pains Caused By Gas And Chest Pains Caused By Heart Attack?
- Can Prednisone Cause Atrial Fibrillation?
- Middle Of Chest Pain
- What Are The Normal Levels Of Cardiac Enzymes In The Blood?
- Does Any Vitamin Or Mineral Cause Heart Palpitations?