I am puzzled by the statement that the 10 years risk of a cardiac event is 10%, 20%. Does it mean that of 100 patients who have the equivalent risk factors, 10 or 20 of them will have a cardiac event?
- How Much Blood Does The Average Person Have In Their Circulatory System?
- Artificial Cardiac Pacemaker
- What Are The Side Effects Of Taking Plavix & Coumadin And 325 Mg Aspirin Together?
- What Are The Four R's Of Cpr?
- Psychosocial Effects Of Heart Attack-brochure
- Pain In Upper Back Heart Burn