When sleeping at night I'm suddenly waken by mild pain in my chest while also experiance a tingling ache down my left arm and hand. This only happens while lying down and supsids upon sitting up. I have been dianose with sleep apnea, Gerd, pre hypertension. I am 37 years old and takig medication for everything. My doctor has me wearing wrist bands to hopfully rule out CTS Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as being the cuase. So far the wrist bands are not helping, Does anyone else have these symtoms?
- Are There Any Foods That Will Cause Heart Palpitations?
- Low Pro Time (prothrombin Time)
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- How Long Does Open Heart Surgery Take?
- Do Blood Thinners Make You Tired?
- Atrial Extrasystole (ectopic Heartbeat)