Twice now, for no good reason I have had an attack of dizziness and had to sit down immediately to keep from falling. Is this a sympom of a heart problem? I have high cholestrol but otherwise am in great health at age 71.5
- Difference Between Myocardial Infarction And Heart Attack
- Why Do I Have Chest Pains After Exercise?
- How Long Does It Take To Have A Heart Attack?
- How Long Does It Take For A Heart Valve Replacement Operations?
- Is Shoulder Pain A Sign Of A Heart Attack?
- Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci (percutaneous Coronary Intervention)