I had venus closure 3 years ago and have had pain on and off since then. It was worse 3 months ago where I went to the ER and they did a deep vein ultrasound. Everything turned out fine and I took an OTC pain medication for about a week and it brought the pain back down to tolerable. Now again, 3 months later, I have the same pain in my leg. I started taking a pain medication a few days ago and it isn't helping just yet. Should I be concerned?
- In Which Arm Does Pain Mean A Heart Attack
- How Does Not Exercising Affect The Cardiovascular System?
- What Is Causing Frequent Chest Pains If It Is Not Heart-related?
- Why Do I Have Heart Palpitations After I Eat?
- Frequent Urination Cardiac Arrhythmias
- What Causes Enlarged Lymph Nodes Around The Heart?