She had stints put in about 10 years ago. Due to congestive heart failure, she regularly has to have excess fluid removed during dialysis, which she has 3 times per week. She was informed about 3 months ago that she likely won't live the year. She has learned to recognize the signs of her congestive heart failure, and yesterday when she was experiencing shortness of breath, she also had jaw & chest pain. She also has a DNR order. A doctor has suggested another cath and possible stints. She wants my opinion. Is this smart? Will her other factors affect her chances of complications during the cath? Is there any other way to check to see if there are other heart problems, other than catheterization?
- Plavix (clopidogrel) Side Effects
- Which Is The Largest And The Main Artery Of The Circulatory System?
- At What Age Are You Required To Pass An Ekg Test Once A Year To Maintain A First Class Medical?
- Interesting Facts About Angina
- What Are Side Effects Of A Heart Attack?
- Why Does A Myocardial Infarction Cause Hight Esr?