My mom has had two heart attacks in the last month. The first cholesterol med didn't work so they have changed it. She received a stint with her first angiogram which became blocked with a blood clot four weeks later. She was told that her heart is functioning at 40% when a normal heart functions at 60 - 65%. Why don't our hearts function at 100% and what does this mean for her?
- Effects Of Smoking On The Circulatory System
- What Interactions Does The Circulatory System Have?
- Codeine Phosphate And Warfarin Interaction
- Does Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Prevent Heart Attacks?
- Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy Risk Factors
- What Organs Are Involved With The Circulatory System?