My mom has had two heart attacks in the last month. The first cholesterol med didn't work so they have changed it. She received a stint with her first angiogram which became blocked with a blood clot four weeks later. She was told that her heart is functioning at 40% when a normal heart functions at 60 - 65%. Why don't our hearts function at 100% and what does this mean for her?
- Are There Any Foods That Will Cause Heart Palpitations?
- Can A Heart Condition Cause Numbness And Tingling In Head, Arms, Hands And Feet?
- What Is Causing Frequent Chest Pains If It Is Not Heart-related?
- Tachycardia And Chest Pain And Cough
- Fibromyalgia And Heart Palpitations
- Can You Take Ibuprofen For Heart Pain?