I had a stress test today and the dr said there was no blockage but one part of my heart was pumping or beating correctly and the other part was slow or it wasn't as fast as the other one. Since I have not had any chest pains he said that we would wwatch and if I had any chest pains to call him back. I am on 3 blood pressure meds, toporol, lisinopril, and clinodine. He did a sonogram on my heart before and after the stress test. He called it an electric abnormality.
- Major Difference Between Cardiovascular Disease And Coronary Heart Disease
- What Is The Generic Name For Lisinopril?
- How To Slow Down Your Heart Rate?
- What Is Causing Frequent Chest Pains If It Is Not Heart-related?
- Can A Heart Attack Cause Lower Back Aches?
- Which Region Of Arm Hurts Before Heart Attack?