Sometimes my daughters heart beats very strongly, she feels pressure in the chest, if I put my ear on her chest her heart beat bumps my head! She complains that her heart hurts. Tests have shown everything to be normal. Should we be worried?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Left Ventricle?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Right Ventricle?
- Tachycardia And Chest Pain And Cough
- Leg Cramp While Sleeping And Valvular Heart Disease
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg
- What Causes Enlarged Lymph Nodes Around The Heart?