I have high blood pressure which is controlled by medicine. I have been having horrible chest pains that feel like they start at the top of my stomach and explode into my chest. They are usually accompanioned by a feeling like my ribs are in a vise grip so I sometimes feel the pain into my back. I have been rushed to the hospital twice for symptoms but am told it is not a heart attack. The frequency is scaring me.
- Can A Heart Condition Cause Numbness And Tingling In Head, Arms, Hands And Feet?
- Does Aspirin Help Chest Pain?
- How Long Does It Take To Have A Heart Attack?
- Does Your Heart Rate Increase During A Heart Attack?
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg
- Arterial Stenosis Definition