Whenever I eat products containing corn (e.g., chips, corn flakes, corn tortillas, corn bread) I get an a-fib episode, but corn products containing organic corn have never triggered an a-fib episode. Virtually all corn products contain GMO corn unless the corn is from organic sources. Has testing been performed to assess whether GMO corn is associated with an increased incidence of a-fib?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Left Ventricle?
- Leg Cramp While Sleeping And Valvular Heart Disease
- Symptoms Of High Eosinophil Count
- Can Severe Aortic Stenosis Cause Hives And Rash?
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg
- Back Pain And Heavy Feeling In Chest