I am a 53 year old male, overweight and also have diabetes..I wanted to know if having a sharp pain radiating all the way down from my neck down to my fingertips. and it lasted about 30 minutes...Could that have something to do with the heart....
- Aortic Valve Blockage And Persistent Cough
- Congestive Heart Failure Symptoms And Assessment Findings
- Can A Heart Condition Cause Numbness And Tingling In Head, Arms, Hands And Feet?
- Body Systems Affected By Heart Disease
- How Does Stress Affect The Heart Rate?
- Heart Failure Tingling Fingers On Left Hand