I'm 38 yr old male. About 10 years ago I was diagnosed w/costochronditis due to stress. I hasnt bothered me much over the years. Recently I've come under alot more stress and in addition to it flaring back up...I'm also getting frequent shooting pains in my left foot, usually in my toes/arch area. I've had a history of slightly high blood pressure in the past also. Could the foot pain be a warning sign? I've seen chest and arm pain associated w/heart attacks, but havent read anything about it extending that low
- Pathophysiology Of Right Sided Heart Failure
- What Are Signs Of Heart Attack In Women?
- Can Nicotine Cause Palpitations?
- Can Low Calcium Level Cause Heart Palpitations?
- What Are The Early Warning Signs Of Congestive Heart Failure?
- Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci (percutaneous Coronary Intervention)