Hello, I guess I'll call these issues I've been having "attacks". The first one was about a year ago now. I was asleep (it ONLY happens when I'm asleep in the middle of the night) and suddenly I had painful chest pain that woke me up. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Tried to walk to the bathroom because nauseous and dizzy kept "blacking out" and falling. The paramedics were called. They hooked me to a EKG machine and told me to stand up, when I stood up my blood pressure dropped to 38/60. I began to feel better (and I didn't have insurance) so I decided against them driving me to the hopsital. It has happened 3 times since then however the first time was the only severe time. But I find myself waking up in the middle of the night with chest pain feeling like a weight is on my chest and I can't breathe. I'm 23 years old. I've never been told I have a heart murmor (but my mom has one if that matters). I've never had any other issues and like I said this just started a year ago. I'm not overweight or underweight and I excersie regularly and eat decently amd always have. I have never gained or lost a significant amount of weight and have never had issues with my heart (until now I guess). What could it be? Thanks!
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Does Blood Pressure Rise During Heart Attack?
- Why Do I Have Pain In My Left Side Where My Heart Is?
- Which Arm Hurts First During A Heart Attack?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg