The Dean Ornish program is a lifestyle modification program that reduces risk of heart disease. Several of Dr. Ornish's studies were performed in people with definite blockages, but the same lifestyle changes are probably beneficial for anyone at risk of having a heart attack in the future. Of course, some people are at such high risk that lifestyle changes are not enough; high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol should always be addressed, even if they require medication. In addition, aspirin is an easy and safe way to further decrease risk.
- What Causes Pain In Chest And Arm On Left Side Of Body?
- Medical / Scientific Name For Heart Attack
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- Quintuple (five Times) Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Attack Tingling Little Fingers On Left Hand
- Causes Of Lymphocytes Being High