Watercolor ingestion occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally eats or swallows watercolor paints.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Paint - watercolors
It's been researched and tested, it has been debated over and over. Do food colorings, especially red dye and yellow dye cause... Read more »
Previous research suggests that "color" can impact how much you eat. One past study seemed to indicate that the color of the walls in a... Read more »