I have a pulse rate between 105 and 110. How can I get it to slow down? I donate plasma and every time I go my pulse rate seems to prevent me from donating because my pulse is always high. Is there a way to slow it down?
- Can Hearing Loss Be Caused By A Stroke?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- How Does Tiredness Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?