I had an MI in December of 2003. Since then I have been on enalapril, metoprol and imdur for my bloood pressure. Recently I have started dieting and have been losing weight. I have noticed that the past copule of days then I check my blood pressure, it is normal 120/80 or a little high 130/90 but my pulse rate is down to 57 and the lowest is 54. I am 37 years old and about 202 lbs. Is this normal or should I contact my cardiologist?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?