I take Benicar 40, premerin, a 1/2 tab of lorazapan 1 and a 1/4 of a Lexapro 10. My resting heart rate is only 38-44. When Im active it is 50 or 55. My doctors dont seem disturbed. I had an EKG and he thought it was too low also. I sometimes have tingling in my lips. and Im lighted headed most the time. I sometimes get in a panic mode because this all scares me, but still my doctor does nothing. I am 61. wants me to take a blood work up.
3 years ago I hit my head and was not diagnosed with a concusion, had some kind of attack that set my vitals at 198/101 with pulse of 40 ,but was immediately put on benicar 40 and lorazapan..then later I started having palpalations and anxiety attacks so they put me on propanolol and lexapro.
now it seems I am feeling bad all the time. not taking the propanolol any more.
- Can Tea With Honey Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Illnesses That Can Cause High Blood Pressure
- Frequent Urination And High Blood Pressure
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Lower Back Pain And High Blood Pressure
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?