What causes a sudden rise of pressure? I can be sitting watching tv and it will jump to 190/90 for no reason. Usually I can take an aspirin and a lorazepam and it will go down to normal within 20 minutes. I can usually tell if it's up by a tingling in the face and a pain in the back of my neck. When it goes high like that, what can I do to bring it down? I hesitate to pop another blood pressure pill for fear of taking to much. Thanks for any help.
- What Causes A Brain Stem Stroke?
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Prilosec Effect On Blood Pressure