What causes a sudden rise of pressure? I can be sitting watching tv and it will jump to 190/90 for no reason. Usually I can take an aspirin and a lorazepam and it will go down to normal within 20 minutes. I can usually tell if it's up by a tingling in the face and a pain in the back of my neck. When it goes high like that, what can I do to bring it down? I hesitate to pop another blood pressure pill for fear of taking to much. Thanks for any help.
- Symptoms Of Hypertension
- What Is The Difference Between Thrombolytic Therapy And Tissue Plasminogen Activator In Stroke Treatment?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen High Blood Pressure Statin?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- What Sickness Would Cause Extremely High Blood Pressure Migraines And Vomiting?
- Amlodipine Besylate And Back Pain