I had a laps in my insurance and since then, I've been experience anxiety. The anxiety often comes back seemingly unprovoked at night before bed, making sleep impossible over the pounding in my chest. I guess I never thought that this could REALLY be affecting my body. I'm a 24 year old women. I recently went into a clinic for my annual exam. I weighed in at 106 lbs., I'm 5'3" and fairly healthy. when the lady went to take my blood pressure she looked a little confused, took me to another room and took it a few more times on different cuffs. My blood pressure was 160/100 and it did go down eventually. I never would have had a second thought that my blood pressure was going up when this happens. My anxiety gets much worse through out the day. Could this cause permanant damage over time? Or do you think this is nothing to worry about?
- What Is The Difference Between Thrombolytic Therapy And Tissue Plasminogen Activator In Stroke Treatment?
- What To Take With Adderall For Hypertension?
- Cholesterol Levels And Autoimmune Diseases Meds
- Can A Patient With High Blood Pressure Take Hydrocodone?
- Oxycontin Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Will Hydrocodone Lower Your Blood Pressure?