I had a laps in my insurance and since then, I've been experience anxiety. The anxiety often comes back seemingly unprovoked at night before bed, making sleep impossible over the pounding in my chest. I guess I never thought that this could REALLY be affecting my body. I'm a 24 year old women. I recently went into a clinic for my annual exam. I weighed in at 106 lbs., I'm 5'3" and fairly healthy. when the lady went to take my blood pressure she looked a little confused, took me to another room and took it a few more times on different cuffs. My blood pressure was 160/100 and it did go down eventually. I never would have had a second thought that my blood pressure was going up when this happens. My anxiety gets much worse through out the day. Could this cause permanant damage over time? Or do you think this is nothing to worry about?
- Recovery After A Brain Hemorrhage Or Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Can Prozac Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?