I'm 49 and last week my bp is 180-109 and I take Vamlo 5 and for now my bp is 140-98. Do I carry on taking the Vamlo 5? Apart from Vamlo 5 i'm also taking Ranbaxy Simvastatin usp 40mg for my cholestrol as it is 5.16 mmoI/L.
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Stages Of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue