I'm 49 and last week my bp is 180-109 and I take Vamlo 5 and for now my bp is 140-98. Do I carry on taking the Vamlo 5? Apart from Vamlo 5 i'm also taking Ranbaxy Simvastatin usp 40mg for my cholestrol as it is 5.16 mmoI/L.
- How Does A Stroke Affect The Nervous System?
- Can Hearing Loss Be Caused By A Stroke?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Frequent Urination And High Blood Pressure
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain