I always had normal to Low Blood Pressure. I am healthy 52 yr old female with no medical problems. My "normal " BP is usually around 95/60. But for no apparent reason, it often goes down to 86/48, 90/52 , etc. ( I have a BP kit at home) This seems so low. I have a cardiologist who knows it gets so low. When I asked him if this could be serious or if I should be concerned he said "just eat pretzels-for the salt". Should I be worried and seek another medical opinion, is this normal? I recently starting taking Omega-3 for health benefits,( my BP was low before I started taking them), could they be lowering my BP and does exercising on thread mill lower BP Too? Please help.
- What Is Dr. Oz Aspirin Therapy For High Blood Pressure?
- Does Ibuprofen Effect High Blood Pressure Medication?
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- Is Slurred Speech A Symptom Of High Blood Pressure?
- Will Tylenol Effect Blood Pressure?
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting