I always had normal to Low Blood Pressure. I am healthy 52 yr old female with no medical problems. My "normal " BP is usually around 95/60. But for no apparent reason, it often goes down to 86/48, 90/52 , etc. ( I have a BP kit at home) This seems so low. I have a cardiologist who knows it gets so low. When I asked him if this could be serious or if I should be concerned he said "just eat pretzels-for the salt". Should I be worried and seek another medical opinion, is this normal? I recently starting taking Omega-3 for health benefits,( my BP was low before I started taking them), could they be lowering my BP and does exercising on thread mill lower BP Too? Please help.
- Homeopathic Remedies For High Blood Pressure
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Does Hypertension Cause Water Retention?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension