In an 84 year old woman, what would cause sudden spikes in high blood pressure and then a sudden drop? She gets dizzy and then falls. No other symptoms. She has been to the dr and had MRI, blood work up and nothing really shows up. Any ideas?
- How Long Can You Stay Unconscious After A Stroke?
- What Causes Shaking After A Stroke?
- What Hormones Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause Memory Loss?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?