In an 84 year old woman, what would cause sudden spikes in high blood pressure and then a sudden drop? She gets dizzy and then falls. No other symptoms. She has been to the dr and had MRI, blood work up and nothing really shows up. Any ideas?
- Is Mucinex Dm Safe For High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Creatine While Taking High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Do Eggs Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Does B-12 Help High Blood Pressure?
- What Happens If You Stop Taking Blood Pressure Medicine Benicar Hct?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?