Recently, I learned that I have a mild high blood pressure (125/87 in average). Then, about 3 weeks ago I experience my first headache after orgasm. This headache becomes longer in hours up to 12 hours now. Sometimes on toilet when I try to push my stool out I felt sudden pressure up in my head, and my BP was 165/110 for a minute then decreased. Are this still in the normal range? Or in the danger zone? Thanks a lot.
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- Illnesses That Can Cause High Blood Pressure
- Will Coumadin Cause Low Blood Pressure?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- Why Does High Blood Pressure Cause Dizziness Or Fainting?