My sister is a healthy 30 year old mother of a 6 month son. Before she got married and have a baby, she would have unexplained blood pressure spikes. She used to smoke a lot and then stopped when she met my now brother in law. She has been smoke free for the past 3 years. After she stopped smoking, her BP pressure would go from 130/100 to 180/110, she was given beta blockers but stopped when she got pregnant. She gave birth 3 months early and now my nephew is 6 months, and her blood pressure is going nuts again. taken today July 2nd:
Please help us, we've been to experts in the Philippines, Dubai, and London and no one seems to know what is going on.ty
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- What Type Of Doctor Do You See For A Stroke?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Blood Shot Eyes?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension