I'm a 50 year old female. I weigh 175 and I'm 5'4. I used a store blood pressure machine and it was 122/60. The parameters say that 120 and above is borderline. Why would one number be over twice as much as the other?
- Can Hearing Loss Be Caused By A Stroke?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Strokes And The Digestive System
- Over The Counter Hypertension Medication
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?