After a follow up blood pressure check at a local pharmacy, my BP was back down to normal levels for me 125/85. My doctor prescribed this medicine primarily for leg swelling. I was prescribed a dosage of 20MG/12.5MG. I am curious if I will have the same side effects as I did with Lasix a few months back. I dont ever want to feel that light-headed again, assuming it dropped my BP very low.
- Recovery After A Brain Hemorrhage Or Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- How Does A Stroke Affect The Nervous System?
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?