Recently I was admitted to the ER and was kept overnight with very low potassium levels. I was taking a small dose of HCTZ, 25mg, and I am a gastric bypass patient as well. I guess my questions are, how do I get my potassium level up? I have been taking supplements, but I still get the shakes really bad. I also quit taking the HCTZ as it is a water pill. My problem is the opposite of most. I have a low pulse of 39-45 bpm, and high blood pressure and no one has been able to give me another blood pressure medicine that does not make me pass out that works with these symptoms. Thanks.
- Side Effects Of Triamterene 37.5mg/hctz 25mg
- Natural Relief From Hypotension
- Can Being Sick Cause Your Blood Pressure To Rise?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- How High Does Your Blood Pressure Have To Be In Order To Have A Stroke?
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?