Recently I was admitted to the ER and was kept overnight with very low potassium levels. I was taking a small dose of HCTZ, 25mg, and I am a gastric bypass patient as well. I guess my questions are, how do I get my potassium level up? I have been taking supplements, but I still get the shakes really bad. I also quit taking the HCTZ as it is a water pill. My problem is the opposite of most. I have a low pulse of 39-45 bpm, and high blood pressure and no one has been able to give me another blood pressure medicine that does not make me pass out that works with these symptoms. Thanks.
- Does High Blood Pressure Medicine Make You Gain Weight?
- Are The Kidneys Part Of The Endocrine System?
- Can An Autoimmune Disease Cause Low Blood Pressure?
- Can Too Much Protein Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Cox-2 Inhibitor Drug Interactions High Blood Pressure
- Can Calcium Blocker Make You Fat?