I recently participated in a mock clinic at my school and found that I have high blood pressure and a low grade fever (140/99 and 99.6 to be exact). Since then I have been monitoring it and today my blood pressure has gone up to 146/110 and my temp is now 100.3. My normal blood pressure is around 127/79. I feel alright, other than feeling a little run down. No coughing, runny nose, or sore throat. I don't have any insurance so I am trying to see if it will go down on its own, but I am beginning to get worried. What could this be? Mono perhaps?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- How Does Tiredness Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain