46 yr old female, 3yr history of high blood pressure, being treated with Amiloride HCL/HCT 5/50 and Atacand. Two weeks ago hospitalized for high bp event - 198/138, heart rate of 147. Given nitro and IV infused beta blocker, and IV fluids, released 8hrs later when bp normalized. Since then my bp has been very erratic, but mostly is very low now - running on average now 100/60, has gone down to 87/57. Why am I now having low blood pressure? Is it a sign of anything serious? Have also had abnormal ecg's since high bp event - one ecg revealed possible heart block, another one showed possible enlarged heart, and a third revealed by heart wasn't getting enough oxygen. I am going for stress test next week, but would appreciate any input now. Also, there have been no changes in medication, diet, etc, since high bp event to present.
- Can Anemia Effect Blood Pressure?
- Causes Of High Blood Pressure In Women Over 80 Years Old
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- What Type Of Doctor Do You See For A Stroke?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?