46 yr old female, 3yr history of high blood pressure, being treated with Amiloride HCL/HCT 5/50 and Atacand. Two weeks ago hospitalized for high bp event - 198/138, heart rate of 147. Given nitro and IV infused beta blocker, and IV fluids, released 8hrs later when bp normalized. Since then my bp has been very erratic, but mostly is very low now - running on average now 100/60, has gone down to 87/57. Why am I now having low blood pressure? Is it a sign of anything serious? Have also had abnormal ecg's since high bp event - one ecg revealed possible heart block, another one showed possible enlarged heart, and a third revealed by heart wasn't getting enough oxygen. I am going for stress test next week, but would appreciate any input now. Also, there have been no changes in medication, diet, etc, since high bp event to present.
- How Can High Blood Pressure Cause A Nose Bleed?
- Can You Hallucinate After A Stroke?
- What Is Hypertensive Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?