Experienced chest pain with unsual (fast) heart beat followed by elevated pulse. There was numbness or pain in my arms, shoulder or neck. The pain has subsided but I am still a bit concern as to what may have generated the symptoms, and am also curious to know whether it was some form of heart attack etc.
- Over The Counter Hypertension Medication
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?