I experienced chest pain with unsual (fast) heart beat, followed by elevated pulse. There was numbness or pain in my arms, shoulder or neck. The pain has subsided, but I am still a bit concerned as to what may have generated the symptoms. I am also curious to know whether it was some form of heart attack etc.
- Can Anemia Affect High Blood Pressure?
- Does Hypertension Cause Water Retention?
- Can Low Blood Pressure Cause Nausea?
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure And High Pulse Rate?