I experienced chest pain with unsual (fast) heart beat, followed by elevated pulse. There was numbness or pain in my arms, shoulder or neck. The pain has subsided, but I am still a bit concerned as to what may have generated the symptoms. I am also curious to know whether it was some form of heart attack etc.
- Is Slurred Speech A Symptom Of High Blood Pressure?
- Can Too Much Protein Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Back Pain?