When I take my blood pressure with my arm on my lap, my blood pressure is high. When I take it with my arm level with my heart it reads very good. What method is correct? I have had Drs take it when my arm was in my lap showing high pressure.
- How Does A Stroke Affect The Nervous System?
- What Hormones Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Risk Of Surgery With High Blood Pressure
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?