When I take my blood pressure with my arm on my lap, my blood pressure is high. When I take it with my arm level with my heart it reads very good. What method is correct? I have had Drs take it when my arm was in my lap showing high pressure.
- Low Blood Pressure Symptoms In Children
- Physical Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure Facial Flushing
- Describe The Pathophysiology Of Essential Hypertension
- How Long Does It Take To Recover From A Stroke?
- How Does Tiredness Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Red Yeast Rice Cause Muscle And Joint Pain?