My mother has very erratic blood pressure ranging from around 86/45 to 285/150. They've placed her on bp meds which haven't worked and they've also checked her hormones which are fine. Are there any other possiblilities? She had 3 mini strokes in the last year, but since becoming aware of her bp, has not had any more. She has been for numerous tests, and everything has appeared fine.
- Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For High Blood Pressure
- Loss Of Speech After A Stroke
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?