I am 27 years old. I recently went to the Dr for chest pains. After being seen they informed me that my bp was 155/101. They did an ekg and said it was ok then put me on bp meds and sent me home. I had a bp recheck 2 days later. It was now 160/105. The Dr told me to double up on the bp med and come back for a recheck in a week. I have checked my bp everyday since doubling the meds and it is still 145/ 105. I feel so dizzy and am having severe stomach pains and headaches and I am still having the chest pains. I also have a fast heart rate. I feel the Dr should have done blood work before throwing me on bp meds. I heard you can get high bp from having an infection?
- Antibiotics That Cause Hypertension
- Can Hearing Loss Be Caused By A Stroke?
- Strokes And The Digestive System
- Elevated Blood Pressure Rapid Heart Beat Dry Mouth
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen With High Blood Pressure Medication?