Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Thursday, July 09, 2009 Jeanine, Community Member, asks

Q: I no longer have medical insurance

My name is Jeanine Beaujot my telephone number is 215-288-1930 My email adress is


I am taking Nifedipin (procardia) 30 mg 2 /day.  I am unable to purchase my medication due to lost of job and medical insurance.  Is there a program that can help in this situation?


Thank you


Jeanine Beaujot

Answer This
Answers (1)
Lisa Nelson, Health Pro
7/ 9/09 4:27pm

Hi Jeanine,


Your pharmacist and local health department would be two good resources to call ask discuss your options/available programs.


All the best,

Lisa Nelson RD

7 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Pressure

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By Jeanine, Community Member— Last Modified: 10/30/10, First Published: 07/09/09