over the last couple of months I've noticed that it has gradually gotten higher, it is now 137/82 with a pulse rate of 108, nothing has changed in my day to day living, what could cause this, and should I be concerned?
- List Of Nursing Diagnoses For Hypertension
- What Is Dr. Oz Aspirin Therapy For High Blood Pressure?
- Causes Of High Blood Pressure In Women Over 80 Years Old
- Describe The Pathophysiology Of Essential Hypertension
- What Hormones Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Does Hydrocodone Increase Blood Pressure?