I'm a 46 year old female, 5ft 2inch and 50 lbs overweight. I've had excellent blood pressure all my life until now. I started taking Claritin D for allergies about three or four months ago and I noticed I'd get jittery/hyper for awhile then level out. About a week ago my gyno was concerned about my blood pressure for it's always been normal. I can only guess it's from the Claritin D. However, I stopped taking it once my doc mentioned his concern, but I still get the weird jittery feelings. I can feel my pulse quite easily on my wrist now while before I could hardly find it! Is it possible that Claritin D could raise my blood pressure permanently??
- What Happens If You Drink Beer And Have High Blood Pressure?
- Does Propranolol Cause Weight Gain?
- Side Effects Of Triamterene 37.5mg/hctz 25mg
- Can Blood Pressure Medication Cause Night Sweats?
- Does Hypertension Cause Numbness In Feet?
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?