I've been taking analapril and cozaar for several years and my BP is usually 135/65. Why is the lower number so low? also after 40 years of master swimming my resting pulse is 42. Too low?
- Can Amlodipine Besylate Cause Weight Gain?
- Can High Blood Pressure Cause Teeth Sensitivity?
- Can Urinary Track Infections Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can Low Blood Pressure Cause Nausea?
- What Causes Low Blood Pressure And High Heart Rate?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?