I've been taking analapril and cozaar for several years and my BP is usually 135/65. Why is the lower number so low? also after 40 years of master swimming my resting pulse is 42. Too low?
- Can You Hallucinate After A Stroke?
- Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For High Blood Pressure
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain