A friend of mine had suffered a high blood having a 180/110 reading. Based on the test conducted to her she has a high hemoglobin counts which means she has a sticky blood that may affect the flow of the blood in the arteries that eventually affects the heart pumping capacity and that induce higher blood pressure. May I know how can w lower the hemoglobin count in the blood to the normal level and not affecting the white blood cells, what are the foods to be taken.
- Can Too Much Protein Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Does Hypertension Cause Water Retention?
- Can Stomach Problems Cause Rapid Heart Rate After Eating?
- Ayurvedic Medicine For High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Which Leads To Migraines And Vomiting
- Can People With High Blood Pressure Take Naproxen?