A friend of mine had suffered a high blood having a 180/110 reading. Based on the test conducted to her she has a high hemoglobin counts which means she has a sticky blood that may affect the flow of the blood in the arteries that eventually affects the heart pumping capacity and that induce higher blood pressure. May I know how can w lower the hemoglobin count in the blood to the normal level and not affecting the white blood cells, what are the foods to be taken.
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Prilosec Effect On Blood Pressure
- Lipitor Leg Muscle Pain
- Lisinopril Side Effects Muscle Pain