My daughter who is 16 years old donated blood today, she had a blood pressure reading of 145/85 and a heart rate of 116, is this considered high? Is it something I should be worried about? What should I do?
- Can Anemia Affect High Blood Pressure?
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- Over The Counter Hypertension Medication
- Frequent Urination And High Blood Pressure
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Diastolic Pressure Connected To Fast Heart Beat