My daughter who is 16 years old donated blood today, she had a blood pressure reading of 145/85 and a heart rate of 116, is this considered high? Is it something I should be worried about? What should I do?
- Describe The Pathophysiology Of Essential Hypertension
- How Can High Blood Pressure Cause A Nose Bleed?
- Can High Blood Pressure Cause Seizures?
- If I Have High Blood Pressure Would That Cause Tingling In My Face?
- Can Mini-strokes Cause People To Have Change In Personality?
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue