I've been taking Exforge and Bystolic since July - it was working great until a month later when I started getting swelling in my legs/feet - my doctor recently switched me to new regimen with diovan/tekturna and bystolic - first the leg swelling disappeared for a about a week but came back yesterday and this regimen has not kept my BP at the level where my doctor wants it. Is anyone taking any BP meds that don't cause leg swelling?
- What Does Melatonin Do To High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Advil With High Blood Pressure Prescription Medicine?
- Can You Take Ibuprofen If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Swollen Neck Glands And Hypertension
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?
- Does Tramadol Affect High Blood Pressure?