I was taking 50 mg. Atenolol 1X per day. A few years ago doctor added 5 to 10 mg. Norvasc and if necessary take another 50 mg. Atenolol at night. Now he recommends Atenolol in AM and Exforge 5/160 at night, which I have not started yet. Will Exforge help lower the pulse rate also? I like the Atenolol for that purpose but am concerned about some of the side effects of Exforge that I've read. I started having anxiety attacks, which the doctor does not attribute to the meds or to my b/p. I am trying some natural remedies for that right now.
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Why Does High Blood Pressure Cause Dizziness Or Fainting?
- Why Would Hypertension Cause Lightheadedness Or Fainting?
- How Does Tiredness Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Prilosec Effect On Blood Pressure
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?