Can a person with PAD take CoQ10, Ginkgo Biloba with Plavix and aspirin. My husband has minor PAD, but had read that Ginkgo may help. Last year he had open heart surgery, does have normal bp, and is taking Lipitor to lower his cholesterol from 201 to below. His LDL is 113 and HDL is 76. Thanks for your assistance or suggestions. We walk daily and play tennis swim etc..but the leg pain seems to stay around a 3 in a 1-5 scale.Thanks again,Sandy
- Low Blood Pressure Symptoms In Children
- Causes Of High Blood Pressure After Pregnancy
- Effects Of Protein In Urine And High Blood Pressure
- Malignant Hypertension Cause Headache Dizziness Extreme Fatigue
- Does Blood Pressure Medicine Cause Joint Pain?
- Lower Back Pain And High Blood Pressure